ICMHD’s Internship Programme provides opportunities for students who wish to work in the field of international public health, with an emphasis on migration and development.
ICMHD has hosted more than 500 interns from 15 countries and helped place interns in national and international positions.
The Internship Programme is intended for students:
- enrolled in a master programme;
- or enrolled in the 2nd or 3rd year of a first university degree programme (Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- with relevant backgrounds to our projects and work
- having good writing skills in English
Internships are customised according to the student academic backgrounds and interests. Interns will be assigned to on-going ICMHD projects.
ICMHD welcomes professionals wishing to take a sabbatical leave to work in the area of migration and health. It provides opportunities for academic research and occasional teachings of interns.
To apply for an internship or a sabbatical leave, submit to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- most recent Curriculum Vitae
- cover letter
- completed application form
The application form can be dowloaded from: icmhd-application-form-internships-and-sabbatical-leaves
Please contact ICMHD at email@example.com with any inquiries about our internship and sabbatical leave programmes.